The Big Picture Registration Question 4: Here is the answer to the fourth question of Ranveer Show
Colors TV’s highly anticipated reality show, ‘The Big Picture’ launched its registration process on Saturday, July 17. The first question was quite simple, as the interested participants lamented. However, the registration process is open for the next ten days, as a daily question will be posted at 9:30 am.
Questions for “The Big Picture” entries will be posted on Voot.com, Voot App and MyJio App. However, the question will only be valid for 24 hours.
Inscriptions ‘The Big Picture’ Question 4 – July 20
The first question for the entry “The Big Picture” had a photo of a person. However, the question was quite simple and it was:
- What does the signal indicate in this image? / है?
The man in the picture was Virat Kohli who signaled a third review by the referee. The correct answer is Option (C) Request a review by a third referee.
Q4: What does the signal indicate in this image? (In English)
|A. Declaration of sleeves||B. Substitute player|
|C. Request for review by a third arbitrator||D. Drink break|
Correct answer: Option C
‘The Big Picture’ registration process
First step: answer the flashing question on Colors TV, Voot and MyJio App
- As soon as the first question for “The Big Picture” entry is launched, the public can answer the question within the next 24 hours. The question and registration window for that question will be open until the next question is revealed.
- ‘The Big Picture’ registration questions will be launched daily from 9:30 p.m. IST until July 26, 2021.
Step two: delete the online test
- After completing the first step of answering the questions flashed during this time, the correct entries will be called for an online test. The correct entries from the first round will be randomly preselected based on an algorithm.
- This pre-selection information will be communicated to the selected participants before August 8, 2021.
- Participants will log in to take the online test to answer 20 questions each lasting 20 seconds each and these will be multiple choice questions.
Step 3: Submit the video online
- For applicants who pass the online test, they will be required to submit an online video.
“The Big Image” online auditions
Applicants who complete the above steps will be invited to attend a live audition at the following locations in India: Delhi, Mumbai, Ranchi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Bhopal and Lucknow. Contestants who complete the above rounds will have the chance to be part of “The Big Picture” with Ranveer Singh and have the chance to win millions!