Pacific Software Publishing Inc. launches mobile app for DENREI, a new social media platform
BELLEVUE, Wash., May 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Pacific Software Publishing Inc. (PSPINC) is launching DENREI, a new social platform for iOS. With DENREI, users can connect with like-minded users and create unique and exclusive online communities. Members can expand their personal and professional online networks by broadcasting exclusively to their community or connecting directly with their followers.
“DENREI is the safest and most private way to deliver messages,” said Ken Uchikura, CEO of PSPINC. Through the power of email, DENREI provides security and privacy that other platforms may not offer.
With DENREI, users can:
- Send shows to their subscribers.
- Receive exclusive content from members they follow.
- Find members who share their interests under the Community tab.
- Review, respond to, track, and delete messages in their inbox.
- Attach photos and documents to provide additional forms of media in their shows to their subscribers.
- Review and analyze new subscribers.
- Disable replies if you want to use DENREI as a news distribution platform.
Unlike traditional email, DENREI ensures that all members will receive their messages rather than having them end up in their spam folder. As an exclusive platform, members can only send and receive messages from other DENREI members, ensuring their privacy.
The app is currently available for iOS users for free in the App Store.
For more information, please contact Pacific Software Publishing at 1-800-232-3989 or by email at [email protected].
About Pacific Software Publishing Inc.
Pacific Software Publishing Inc. has over 30 years of experience providing domain, website and email hosting to over 40,000 businesses of all sizes around the world. They design and develop their own software and are committed to helping businesses of all sizes grow and thrive online.
Ken Uchikura | Founder / CEO
Pacific Software Publishing Inc.
SOURCE Pacific Software Publishing, Inc.