Growth Marketing – Pedestrian TV
LBDO is looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist with an analytical mind to join our team. You will work closely with our founder to create, implement and optimize marketing campaigns and deliver a top-notch e-commerce presence.
This will include; impeccable brand representation, enhanced online customer experience, and content focused on achieving business goals. You will be responsible for making data-driven decisions about our advertising campaigns, using your creativity and analysis to optimize growth.
Support the founder of LBDO to implement the digital strategy, drive new customer acquisition, customer loyalty, and overall profitability and scalability.
LBDO is a goal-driven, female-founded startup creating sexual wellness products that enhance the essentials of your bedroom. Our mission is to break the stigma and taboos around pleasure and intimacy by normalizing the surrounding conversation. Founded in the midst of a global pandemic, LBDO believes everyone deserves to feel good.
- Develop and execute the growth plan in collaboration with the management team
- Identify opportunities to implement and then innovate world-class campaigns to increase ROI
- Build and maintain a database of prospects, segmentation and customer acquisition
- Manage the planning, development and execution of end-to-end Australian and international marketing campaigns, initiatives and events.
- Own and execute performance and affiliate marketing
- Maintain and develop organic social media channels
- Appropriation of the marketing budget
- Run AB / MVT experiments
- Identify opportunities, threats and challenges in the markets and act accordingly
- Work closely with the founder and major agencies based in Australia
Our ideal Growth Marketer will have
- You have a spirit of growth and you thrive when challenged.
- You want to work in an inclusive and flexible environment.
- A willingness to fail, learn and grow
- A solid understanding and passion for all things digital marketing with a proven track record of delivering successful online marketing campaigns through SEO, SEM, and social media marketing that have resulted in tangible business results.
- Good team player, excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize. Able to work smoothly and quickly in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- Aligned with the size vision of the LBDO
Skills and experience
- Previous e-commerce work experience in performance marketing / growth hacking for 5 years – if you believe you have these skills without specific experience, please contact us. A first experience in e-commerce is essential.
- Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Klaviyo, Affiliate & Loyalty Programs, HotJar, Shopify, Landing Page Optimization
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and key algorithm updates.
- Ensure NPD plans are effectively integrated into marketing strategies
- Be a quick learner with the ability to be self-critical and incorporate constructive feedback to implement change quickly; must be able to listen, understand our product, provide effective content in line with our values and our brand image and add value to it.
- Must be able to work in a quick start environment: be efficient in terms of time and resources, demonstrate initiative and be able to work under limited directions.
- Experience in performing A / B testing on digital advertising and tracking platforms using Data Studio (Google Ads, Klayvio, Facebook Ads, Affiliate and Loyalty programs).
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders including agencies, developers and writers
- Very creative, data driven and analytical mind.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with attention to detail.
- A leading organization in sexual well-being that is experiencing strong growth.
- Work directly with the Founder in a role that will impact the future of our brand in its most exciting growth phase.
- A real opportunity for career development and development.
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible and remote working options available
- A successful employee can expect a quick career projection from this position.
How to register
If you think you are the ideal candidate and would like to be considered for this position, please apply now and send us your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject “LBDO Growth Marketer application”. We would love you to be the next addition to our team!