Global Deep Learning Market Report 2021 Featuring
Dublin, June 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Deep Learning: Global Markets” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The report provides an overview of the global deep learning market and analyzes market trends. Using 2019 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2020 to 2025. The revenue forecast for this period is segmented by supply, end user, and region. Market values were estimated based on the total revenues of hardware, software and service companies.
Deep learning, also known as deep machine learning (ML), structured deep learning, hierarchical learning, deep neural learning, and deep neural network, is a subset of ML . The technology uses an artificial neural network (ANN) to act like the human brain, learning and solving complex problems by extracting features from unstructured data in areas such as speech recognition, natural language processing (NLP ) and image classification. Deep learning is the fastest growing AI technology.
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a significant shift in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain diversion, the dynamics of current market forces, and significant interventions by consumers. governments, all of which have had an impact on the deep learning market.
Several important research studies have been conducted to automate the detection of the disease in patients. Scientists are trying to apply deep learning technology to the analysis of x-ray images for accurate detection of the disease. Over the next few years, startups and big tech companies are expected to use deep learning to create new products and services that will transform the way people interact with technology.
The report also focuses on the key drivers and challenges affecting the market and vendor landscape. The report explores the competitive landscape and current trends in the deep learning market and concludes with an analysis of the deep learning vendor landscape and profiles of the major players in the global market.
The report includes:
- 57 data tables and 46 supplementary tables
- An overview of the global deep learning technology market in the context of big data analytics
- Global market trend analyzes, with corresponding market analysis data for 2019, estimates for 2020 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) to 2025
- Overview of Deep Learning Technology market potential, opportunities and challenges, as well as technology trends and issues impacting the industry
- Market size estimation and forecast, with in-depth market share analysis on the basis of technology type, application, end-use industry with major regions and countries involved
- Understanding of upcoming market opportunities and areas of interest for market forecasting in various segments, and deep learning industry ecosystem value chain
- Examination of US patents and patent applications filed on deep learning technologies
- Discussion on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the deep learning market and the global economy
- Information relating to the strategic profiling of key companies present across the world and their competitive landscape in this market
- Profile descriptions of major market participants including Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Facebook Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Intel Corp., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., Nvidia and Qualcomm Inc .
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- Technology overview
- Deep learning ecosystem analysis
- Technology use cases
- Image recognition
- Signal recognition
- Data mining
- Other applications
- Market factors
- Increase R&D investments to achieve improved computing efficiency and cost optimization
- Growing adoption of AI and cloud technologies
- Growing demand for big data analytics due to huge generation of unstructured data at industrial end-use sites
- Market constraints
- Lack of training data and technical expertise
- Data security and privacy concerns
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Deep Learning Market
Chapter 4 Market breakdown by offer
- Network Peripherals
- Installation and integration
- Assistance and maintenance
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by End User
- Health care
- Human ressources
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Region
- Rest of the Americas
- The rest of europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the APAC
- Middle East and Africa
- Middle East
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
- Market Ranking
- Patent examination
- Strategic analysis
- Product launches
- Collaborations and partnerships
- Acquisitions, expansions and investments
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Facebook Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Graphcore Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Intel Corp.
- International Business Machines (Ibm) Corp.
- Micron Technology Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Nvidia Corp.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Sensory Inc.
- Tensorrent Inc.
- Xilinx inc.
- Zero Asic Corp. (formerly Adapteva Inc.)
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cmunc1